Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beginings

So, I always wanted to have a blog, but I always had a hard time coming up with a name, and then I had to write something....oh gosh. I guess I learned a bad writing habbit from nursing school, I write like a text book. My papers are always BORING!! So I think on this blog I won't try to write too much, I'd rather show you some interesting pages, new techniques, and my favorite thing...amazing scrapbook shopping deals!!


I may as well tell you a little about myself while I'm trying to not be soo boring. I'm 21 years old, from Pittsburgh Pa, and a recent nursing school grad. I have been scrapping for about 6 years and loving every minute of it. Oh, and the name, I guess you might be wondering. Well Spaz is my cat. He's my scrapping buddy. He usually sits on my book shelf next to my desk while I work. With that said, let me show you some pages I have done.






Well, that is is for now, check back soon for more.

1 comment: